Breakfast & Lunch Program 2019-1920
The Vail School District has awarded a new food service contract to Aramark effective July 1, 2019. Sodexo is no longer our food service provider. Thank you for your patience as the district updates the polices and procedures.
- K-5 Lunch – $2.65
- K-5 Breakfast – $.1.10
- Milk – .50¢
Senita Valley Cafeteria Supervisor: 879-3188
Instructions for the online free and reduced lunch application: Free reduced & Mealtime instructions
Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase daily. Each child may pay for his/her breakfast/lunch on a daily basis or the entire week may be purchased by check or cash. Milk may be purchased separately. A menu will be published and posted on the school website. A free or reduced lunch program is also available. Applications can be requested from the office, but are also sent home for the first week of school. Parents can access their child’s lunch account online: check their balance, view lunch activity and recent deposits, and make deposits online.
Follow these few simple steps:
- Go to www.MyMealTime.com
- Click on create new account
- Answer the questions/create user name and password
- Click on sign in
- Click on add student
- Select Arizona/Vail/child’s school
- You need to know the student’s 6-digit power school number
- Add all students in family by selecting their school and adding their name and number, then click on home
- Now view details of your child’s lunch account
Future viewing will be as easy as going to the web site and typing in user name and password. All information will be current as of the day before. You can access 24/7.
- Deposits can be made using debit/credit card
- Minimum deposit of $25.00 and small user fee (about $1.20)
- If you have questions, reach out to Mary Filip at 520-879-3913 or Michelle Gibson 520-879-2015 or vailfoodservice@