Clubs for the 2019-2020 school year
- The list is only for after-school activities and clubs that are sponsored by Senita Valley Teachers.
- This list doesn’t include other non-district sponsored clubs such as KidzArt, Girl/Boy Scouts, Chess, Tennis, Golf, Bricks4Kids, etc.
Our teacher-sponsored after-sc
The process for signing up for any teacher-sponsored after-
- An email with a club flyer will be sent on Monday, July 22.
- Either print the flyer or stop by the office and pick up a flyer on Monday.
- Clubs will be filled utilizing a lottery system if club interest exceeds the club capacity.
- Fill out and return the form (without payment) to the front office no later than Friday, July 26.
- All collected forms will be given to the club teacher and the teacher will contact the parents of students
who are accepted in the club no later than Wednesday, July 31.
- If your child is accepted, return payment to the front office no later August 2 or the next child on the lottery list will be contacted.
- Cash or check payable to Senita Valley Elementary. (Please don’t abbreviate – not SVE)
- Payment must be returned to the front office.